Where can I find somebody to help me with English?

I'd like to find somebody who is fluent in English and could talk to me (on Skype maybe) and help me with English and its pronounciation. Where can I find somebody? Are there any good sites?


Most Helpful Guy

  • I don't really have an answer to this question, but I do just want to advise you be careful if you're going to be Skyping with some random internet person. There are a lot of creeps who are just going to try and get you to take your clothes off. If you decide to Skype with someone I recommend it be another female.

    • Thank you so much for your advice! I'll keep it in my mind! )

    • No problem. Also your English seems fine to me so far. Obviously I can't hear your actual pronunciations but your typing is good.

    • This is my problem. I can type very well but my speaking isn't the best yet. And sometimes it is difficult for me to understand what the British and American people say.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

  • I found this place through google ( link )

    I've never used it so I can't vouch for what its like but it might be worth having a look at :)

  • id help you lol


What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes