If you had the chance to read minds would you do it?

I would love to read other people's minds, but I would be a little worried about what their thinking about me and others. I would be even more scared especially with women. They would probably say things like OMG what an ugly piece of sh*t why is he looking at me. Then here walks a douche bag and knowing them they would say things like I wish he would talk to me.

59

Most Helpful Guy

• That would be BORING

this is all you would see.

link

• Where those all the symbols for money?

• Its actually more like this.

1. A guy that can MAKE money (ambition)

2. A guy with A TON of money.

3. A guy with money.

4. A Tall guy.

5. A good looking guy.

6. A guy with personality.

In THAT order

• LOL that lists is 100% the first three are all money lol.

What Girls Said 5

• Heck no, it's more than enough to have to hear what people DO say :P

• Sure, I guess. Do I really want to hear that guy that is thinking how he wants to twist me up and put my feet behind my neck, no...Lol.

• yes... it would be interesting... but would also get very noisy, my own mind is enough to handle as it is.lol... but it would be cool to have the ability and turn it on and off, basically I'll use it for the guy I like!

• Definitely not.

• Oh how come?

• People think perverted and hateful things

• Got a point there but then again it would be hot, If I looked at a girl and she was thinking dirty thoughts. Wait I'm too damn ugly for anyone to think dirty thoughts.

• I would love to but other one hand, I would be really concerned once I knew what's going on in peoples' mind

• True never thought of it that way. But who knows maybe you'll hear something no one was suppose

to know?

• Sometimes things are better left unsaid or unheard you know what I mean? I'd rather hear,see and know nothing at all if once I knew,heard and saw made me feel bad about what others' think or say about me.

• I understand.

What Guys Said 8

• absolutely. It doesn't matter what they think of me because in reading their minds I would know exactly how to change their opinion, if I had any motivation for doing so. Not to mention the absurd fortunes that could be made.

• You already can... it's called Facebook, and it's not all that glamorous

• No. Mainly because I don't wanna know what others think of me.

• Nope. I'd get annoying knowing what everyone's thinking before they said it. It would take all the enjoyment out of human interaction.

Imagine how many thoughts you'd be hearing if you were in a packed area with lots of people. It'd be almost deafening and you would have a hard time hearing yourself think.

• If I could turn it off and on then yes.

• Hell Yeah!

• Not really.

• No I would not