Pretty girls snobby?

I think that some popular beautiful girls can be stuck up and full of themselves, but normal beautiful girls I personally don't think are stuck up like guys say. I know a lot of really beautiful girls who don't Ben know it or are really shy and then taken for snobs. Some people say I am pretty and I don't go around strutting my stuff at all. In social situations I stay back and quiet and talk only to the awkward nerdy people I feel comfortable with.last summer I found out two of the most "attractive" and "wanted" employees at my work liked me. Perhaps I seem snobby? But I really am just nervous in groups and laid back. Do you think all pretty girls are superficial snobs?

56

Most Helpful Guy

• Some are and some aren't, just like normal and unattractive girls. I think people that think most pretty girls are snobby think so just because they're more likely to remember the pretty girl than the unattractive one. I will say this though, the girls that have the potential to have the worst personality are very pretty girls and very unattractive ones.

What Guys Said 5

• I have heard a lot of quiet attractive girls say that they are mistaken for being snobby. No not all pretty girls are snobby or stuck up. Most of. The time men just have to give them a chance to open up. Usually the guys calling girls stuck up are just to scared to strick up a conversation. I only say this because I'm the type that can talk to a brick wall so I make friends easily lol.

• I'd say it is even. A ratio of average to attractive snobby girls. Just pretty girls are seen with a different light. I feel bad for them as I myself have had to train myself to understand they are people with feelings insecurities hardships and fears. I just think pretty girls get a bad rep

• Yea I guess that's true.

• I don't know, for me the problem is its hard to tell if a girl is snobby/dislikes me or if she's shy. Especially in a situation where she's normal with others but doesn't start talking to me. So I end up assuming she doesn't want anything to do with me.

And it seems like pretty girls aren't going to be shy, even around guys they like so if she doesn't say hi to me or start conversations with me I just assume" she's pretty so she not shy she dislikes me"

So yea pretty girls who are quiet or shy can be assumed to be snobby or to "not like me". Just because its hard to tell the difference.

I feel it's an accurate and safe assumption, that's why I'm about to give up on the girl I like, I can't tell which she is so ill go with the safe and usually true one.

• I'd say it isn't because even snobby seeming girls can be really nice. Just because you were born with good looks doesn't mean you were born confident or socially capable.

• Snobbiness and shyness are nearly impossible to differentiate unless one approaches said female.

• Most pretty girls I've met were really nice.

• I don't think it's a matter of pretty or not. It depends on the girl's atmosphere and environment. You don't need to worry though, you're not that pretty to start with

• I didn't think I was. I think I'm average personally as you can see from a different comment. But I agree with the environment and nurturing though

What Girls Said 5

• people remember pretty people with bad personalities because those are the people they don't want to be rejected by. women and men. its about bitter human beings lusting after what they can't have... not accurate observations of the general disposition of the above average attractive members of the female sex.

• No it's how you carry yourself.there are also average and unattractive snobs as well so I wouldn't think that just because someone won the genetic lottery that they must be snobby.they can't help their looks

• No.

• Not at all. People have thought I was snobby before too. But then they get to know me and know I'm a sweetheart. :) Plus, I don't like to brag about things.

• definitely not all but I do think a larger number of pretty girls are snobby compared to non pretty girls

• Honestly I think why is even but girls who aren't pretty aren't seen as snobby because they aren't favoured. It's like because tey are average or ugly they have a right to judge others and be rude but it's not rude in their situation. I personally think no one should judge another until you have heard their story their past and their true feelings. Even still you can't completely understand a person