What do those silent moments mean?

When

you are in a relationship with a person for a while.

What

silent moments that come up randomly. where neither of you have anything to say. it isn't necessarily awkward, you just have nothing to say at all and can't think of anything to keep the conversation going.

• That is very bad. Once the boredom sets in then the relationship is dead.
  • It isn't too horrible. Just means you might need time apart. Go find new things to talk about by pursuing hobbies or doing your passion.
  • Don't worry about it. Not a big deal. Just watch TV, or start making out. These silences aren't a big deal. As long as the relationship is strong.
    Vote C

42

Most Helpful Girl

• if you can be comfortable in silence it's a good sign. as long as you aren't at a point where you feel like you have nothing to say anymore, ever

What Guys Said 2

• It's not a big deal. Don't worry about it.

• Don't worry about it sometimes feelings are felt without words, just inner connections.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't how this would be an issue, especially if it's a comfortable silence. Who says you can't just be quiet and enjoy each others' company?

• As long as you're not silent because you're mad at each other or anything like that, it's nothing to worry about. If you can sit there quietly and simply enjoy each others' company, that's a wonderful thing!

• I personally think it shouldn't be a big deal, but I have had many arguments with my boyfriends because it truly bothers and bores him...u.u