My ex boyfriend has a new girlfriend who is 10 years older than him.

It's been about 6 months since my ex boyfriend broke up with me & I recently decided to contact him last week simply because I miss him. So we met up in person & he told me that he has a new girlfriend who is 10 years older than him & that she has a good high paying job as well. When I asked him if he loved her he just said he didn't know. Even though he told me that he has a new girlfriend he still kissed me & told me that he had also missed me too. I'm confused on this whole situation any advice?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• He's history now and also in a relationship. You should walk away and get your tangled up in this.

What Guys Said 1

• Babe he is a player forget about him an move on their is someone out there for you just give it some time

What Girls Said 2

• um you should stay away. the fact that he does that shows he is selfish. he dumped you he found a rich woman and now he's leading you on. this guy is a narcissist. stay away.

• Well I wouldn't exactly say "rich" he found someone who is able to financially support him but you're right.

• If he's an ex , Why do you care