What would you say was the meanest thing you've ever done to someone?

What did you do and who did you do it to? what was your reason for doing it?

And no that person cannot be yourself.

umm wow anon, you didn't call the police on him? that's assault!

45

Most Helpful Girl

• I punched my four-year-old sister in the stomach and made her fall down... although in my defense, she DID tell me to. She just couldn't handle my 9-year-old strength.

What Girls Said 3

• I told my friend with depression, "No wonder you don't have any friends" because he didn't listen to the mix CD I made for him and it hurt my feelings.

One time my "friend" forgot her iPod at school and I took it, intending on giving it back to her the next time I saw her. She then posts a sign saying there's a $20 reward for whoever finds it. So I pretended to have "found" it to get $20 from her.

I'll let you decide which one is worse...

• Um...I broke my ex boyfriend's nose when we were breaking up. Yeah, that's probably the meanest thing I've done.

I did it because I caught him literally with his tongue down the throat of my friend. I didn't address it right then because we were in a crowded hallway at school. After school he told me I wasn't allowed to talk to any other guy. We got in a huge fight. He punched me in the face, gave me a bloody lip and a black eye, and tried to strangle me. I broke his nose in order to get out of the choke hold. I plead self defense.

• Put someones tooth brush in the toilet when I was 7...

• before or after you flushed ?

• Meh, I just stuck it in there lol I didn't even go in there to use the restroom

What Guys Said 5

• I double punched a douche in his nut sack when I was younger ran away, ran back and kicked him again in the nuts from behind.

I think it was very mean and low, but anyone who punches a girl deserves it in my opinion.

• Uhh... I think it was. This guy used to pretend to be wealthy around everyone, but he was actually no better off than I am. And I really didn't like this guy like he thought he was the **** of the walk, you know? So we were getting into it one day in front of everybody and I let it out about his being poor.

• I shot someone once.

... I-It was provoked! She stole my chocolate bar, so I capped her with a dart-firing gun :P

• It may not necessarily count as being mean, but being less than truthful/dishonest and failing to treat friends with respect is enough for me to be labeled as being 'mean'.

• Voted for Obama. I figured the country could use being completely destroyed! Got you Americans!