He wants me then he doesn't..

Hey guys I need advice, I've been with this guy for 9 months now - we live together. At the start of the relationship he told me he had a 50/50 chance of having Huntington's disease. He had the test 4weeks ago, gets the results in 2weeks.

For the past month he's been distancing himself from me - one minute he's all sweet and affectionate and the next he says e thinks its better if we have a break, I know he has a lot on his mind at the moment with the results..I love him with all my heart and I don't wanna lose him, but what should I do? When he goestdiatant and says he needs space I try and give him space but its so hard not knowing what he's gonna do next..any advice?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• It must be that he got so insecure of himself when he learned that he had that Huntington's disease.

You just need to be patient with him, and help him rise up from the canvas.

Spend a lot of time with him as possible.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• He sounds like he wants you but know the possibility of if having Huntington's disease and knowing he will die makes him want to stay away. Just give him his space when he needs it and be there for him when he gets his results. Good luck to you and him. I hope he doesn't have it

• just give him space and be supportive.