What do you think when you see women fight like that?

A) Say that you are out with your friends and there is a woman who insults an other woman and they start to fight but not physically but with words.

And B) Say that a woman insults your girlfriend and they start to fight with words.

Not swearing but perks.

What would you think in both situations?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been in A last week, and I didn't bother. It's not my place to get in when 2 people are going at it. I am not going to get involved for no damn reason.

B) I'm not too sure about how I would react. If the girl I were going out with starts the problems, I'm not going to bother with her stupidity, and probably tell her that. If she gets attacked for no apparent reason, that's a different story.

What Guys Said 3

• what a bunch of uncivilized primemates..fighting is just wrong wether its a guy or girl no one should start it or finsh it. we are all humans with flaws so why should we make fun and point out one and otthers? the fact of the matter is if its not to defend your self from danger then ignore it.

this is one of the main reasons why people end up dieing for no good reason. if I was in any one of these cases I would try to ask them to calm down and settle things in a calm manner. if it was my Girlfriend I would dumb her right there and then. we should respact one and other life is not high school

grow up. mind your bussness and get on witlh life.

• A) I would just watch them, and if it continues, I would walk away.

B) I would stop the fight, definitely.

• A) I would find it to be childish and immature. I would also think the women involved are too into drama and should be avoided.

B) Depends on how long I have been going out with her. If we had just started to go out then I would worry that this behavior might be normal. If we had been together for a long time it would bother me. Everyone gets into fights once in a while. I just don't want to be with someone that fights all the time.

What Girls Said 1

• I would think that is going on its not even an argument it's like as conversation with insults perks

This is embarrassing in both situations. On letter A I would just walk away on situation B I would tell both of them to shut up