Sent my boyfriend gift for anniversary , now he seems distant

so I sent my boyfriend a really nice gift for Valentine's delivered to his workplace ... strawberries covered in chocolate, huge balloons that say happy anniversary and a teddy-bear ... thought it was a cute gesture ... now he's being distant .. I haven't heard from him or anything since yesterday, seems like he's being distant. He said "we are not married" ... and a lot of his friends thought he was married ... I'm not sure if it embarrassed him but I thought it would have been a nice gesture ... what are ya'll opinions ?

sorry a gift for our one year anniversary .. not Valentine's ..

31

Most Helpful Girl

• If he really like/love you he would've appreciated it. It doesn't matter what you gave him. It doesn't matter where he was. As long as you made the effort to give him something for that occasion. That is not embarrassing at all. A guy/girl who is dating someone who gets embarrass about those sort of things needs a wake up call. If I were his girlfriend I would confront him about it. He needs to know his place. Haha... That's just me though... :)

What Guys Said 1

• It's way too much for a one year anniversary, and it was in a public place. If he doesn't like public displays, this is just a mess of sh*t for him.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah you totally embarrassed him. A teddy-bear, chocolates and huge balloons delivered to his work? Just for future reference those aren't really good presents to give to a boyfriend and especially not in public around people he knows and works with. Just no no no girl!

• That's embarrassing...