What do I say to a girl I have liked for almost 10 years?

I have liked this girl since preschool and finally decided to tell her in 6th grade but she hated me for it. Now its our last year in high school and I might not see her again. I guess I have gotten over being in a relationship with her but I think about her 24/7 and can't imagine her getting hurt in anyway. How do I tell her this without her getting upset?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• My recommendation would be to tell her how you feel but try not to pressure her are scare her off. Tell her you wanted her to know how you felt before you leave high school and that you don't mind being friends if she doesn't return your exact feelings. If she looks like she needs time to think through what you said, give her space. She'll come around if you give her the right amount of time. You know her better than we do. Think about how she acts and reacts. Then customize a plan that fits her when you tell her. Good luck and if you need more help just message me. :)

What Girls Said 1

• Say, I've liked you since 6th grade, and I think about you all the time, and I wanted to tell you this since it's out last year in hs. and I might not see you again. If she gets upset, boy! it's a tough world out there, this is nothing that she can't handle. It's good to tell her that for your own release! maybe she'll realize what you are, if not now, maybe later. Good boy!

What Guys Said 1

• Does she talks to you ? If really need help on dis inbox me on my Facebook page. you can find the link on my profile