How do I tell if a younger guy likes me?

We're only a year or two apart but I'm a senior in high school and he's either a sophomore or junior I'm not sure but I know he's neither a senior nor a freshmen.

We've never had any classes or talked but I think he's cute but I don't know what he thinks about me,sometimes I see him staring at me then other times he walks past me like I'm not there. And today he opened the door for me and my friend but didn't go in the door caz he had just came out of the room. He didn't say anything or even look at me when I said thanks.

I don't wana randomly say hi caz I don't know what else to talk about since I don't know him.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems that he's a gentleman and has an attraction for you. Holding out for girls is a very uncommon act today.

What Guys Said 1

• Same ways as you would any other guy, starring is a good sign.

• lol they're 2 different guys and the one I've actually talked to is a senior like me :)

What Girls Said 3

• Well you can just casually say hi and ask which year he is and how's school going, and maybe say he can approach you whenever he needed help with his studies ;)

• Theyre way more obvious but most think they don't have a shot

• He'll probably look up to you regardless