Do you agree with this Seinfeld quote?

Elaine: “Whoa! Walking around naked? Ahh… that is not a good look for a man.”

George: “Why not? It’s a good look for a woman.”

Elaine: “Well, the female body is a… work of art. The male body is utilitarian, it’s for gettin’ around, like a jeep.”

Jerry: “So you don’t think it’s attractive?”

Elaine: “It’s hideous. The hair, the… the lumpiness. It’s simian.”

George: “Well, some women like it.”

Elaine: “Hmm. Sickies.”

I mean either way it's hilarious

07

Most Helpful Guy

• I love Seinfeld! so much...

anyway. yes I do for the most part, but there are exceptions to every rule.

What Guys Said 6

• Well, I agree with this conversation between George, Jerry and Elaine.

George is a hefty, hairy, bald guy. Jerry is a skinny, hairy guy and Elaine is an attractive woman.

To be honest, more than enough women have bodies that are not "a work of art", that live like it is just a thing to get around in. If you take care of it, groom it and tone it, it is beautiful no matter what sex you are.

I feel pretty comfortable and even sexy naked and I'm no hardbody either.

• I kind of agree and 100% agree that is is hilarious. I just hope Elaine doesn't dance.

• Seeing as you the only girl on this particular question so far, yours is the main one that matters. What do you think about it?

I think that's true for the average guy, but girls lust over the six packs, the pecs, biceps, etc of a very fit guy. But again, that's like the top 5% of guys or whatever the percentage actually is.

• Hmmm neither. I actually quite indifferent to this question. But I must say I am much more attracted to an average guy with a little pudge. Not overweight or weak but not ripped. One boyfriend I had had a rock hard six pack and mine now has enough pudge to be a bit "soft" I love it so much more. But I think I'm sort of abnormal with attraction standards.

• Well, I meant that it's kind of useless asking someone why they are attracted to something. Most people just are. It's like asking why someone likes a certain kind of food. It just tastes good to that person, you know?

Anyway, so it's more of the fact that you are in love with a guy that has that body type, so that has become what you like because of it. It's not so much the fact that a similar body type would have been your favorite before him, right?

• No actually my friends would think I was so weird for saying "yeah (my ex) does have a really good body but I wish he were less muscular. My current boyfriend isn't even remotely far or weak but he's softer. I've just seemed to like that better!

• it's from seinfeld so by default it's stupid.

• If you're lumpy and hairy, yes, otherwise no. Women lust over a body as do men.

• You find works of art picturing naked men throughout history. A mans body can be as warming to the eyes as a females.

• I wonder if that opinion will ever change. I don't find ether male nor female genitalia gross but then again I never did to begin with. I always had a curious outlook with the body and sexuality.

• I think the body is incredibly interesting. I'm an artist so I've studied anatomy. I just think a dangling pork stick and nasty cave aren't not the humans most attractive feature.

• I agree because only (SOME) women like it.

In general its right because in general women just don't like sex.

So yeah I agree.

If they liked sex they would like that look.

But they dont.

• " Except your genitalia repulses me, I'm sorry"

Thats too bad. I feel sorry for the man who dates you.

• K well it's pointless to try to talk to someone so one sided so lets just agree to disagree. My boyfriend doesn't mind especially since he's the only guy I would be intimate with since I love him. So you know, it works for me.

• Theres "not minding" and preference.

A man who doesn't have choice in his life will settle for a woman who thinks the penis is ugly.

Or if a woman is great enough in other areas, it might make up for it.

Still, a woman who thinks the penis is ugly I have a hard time believing that she actually enjoys sex.

And no man wants that.

What Girls Said 0