If you met President Obama and could say one thing to him, what would it be?

As the question stated, if you could meet the person who is in charge of running the United States (and are from the United States yourself) what would you say?

• Great job! Thank you!
  • May I make some suggestions please?
  • Why did you just do that?
    Vote C
  • What the hell are you doing?
    Vote D
  • Please move out of that big White House.
    Vote E

72

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you ever been in the ghetto before lololololol

• He hasn't. He doesn't care about the ghetto, just the votes he gets out of it!

What Girls Said 7

• Not American, but I'd ask him why he doesn't become the person that all the ignorant Republicans either think he is or tries to make him out as.

The one who's out to raise their taxes and take their guns away and actually make that country accept it's responsibility to it's citizens.

• You're not American. The End.

• And you're an anonymous user.

So?

• I just wouldn't comment on who I feel should be in power in your country.

• what's crackalackin?

• I think its great that he is about Peace and trying to get us out of the War.

• good job but May I make some suggestions please?

• Play on, playa.

• Yay! He is being impeached and tried for treason! Because he THINKS he don't need congresses approval for war. They need to impeach him and the vice president too! They are just a bunch of liberal communists! He's trying to make The United States of America a socialist country and taking God out of schools. This country was a Christian Nation but now Obama has came and brang all the terrorists with him. He's not even a US Citizen. He was born in South Africa.

• first, no. This nation IS NOT A F***ING CHRISTIAN NATION! THIS NATION WAS FOUNDED ON SECULARISM! READ THE GOD DAMN CONSTITUTION! SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE!

Now that that's settled.. He's not being impeached. And impeachment doesn't mean they're kicked out of their job. Second, he's not a liberal or a communist or a socialist in the slightest. Stop listening to Fox "News". And finally, BUSH WAS THE ONE WHO PUT US IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN! -_- what war did Obama put us into?

• What? Don't like facts?

• I'm so sick of listening to you as it's always the same thing over and over. You hate Corporations, you blame Bush for everything and think you should be Supreme Leader. We get it man.

• E sounds like exactly what I would say.

What Guys Said 1

• Prolly more a "What the hell are you doing" kinda thing. I'd like to know why he hasn't done anything to fix the system like his campaign promises in 2008. I'd like to know why he's continued terrible invasive policies. I'd like to know why he continues to let bankers do as they please without any real regulations, I'd like to know why he continues in military engagements when no one wants to keep them going (except the damn defense contractors and generals who make money off of it) and ya... f***ing so many things I wanna know why he f***ed up.

• Here is all you talk about:

1) Bush did it

2) Corporations are the devil

3) Banks are the devil

4) The military is the devil

Then you swear a lot and just make yourself look stupid.

America is a Capitalist country, and you really need to learn to accept that.

• Obama should appoint you to be the cabinet hugger. You can go on tour with John Kerry and just hug people.

• Wtf does that even mean? You can't counter the facts so you say something stupid?