How can I improve my Spanish reading?

I suck at reading out loud in Spanish. I read really choppy. How can I improve? Do I just need to read out loud more often?

Here's me reading something from my textbook:

link

Random article online:

link

sorry for the slow reading lol

How can I become better?

Updates:
link

^article I read on the second recording...

and yes, I know I have a strong 'r' sound...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Constant reading will do a great job. I can't remember that great Greek orator, but he has problems with stuttering and mumbling words. So he set out everyday to the beach, with pebbles in his mouth, started reading poems in a loud, booming voice. Soon, he got over his speech deficiencies and went to be the greatest speaker of all time.

You've got good speaking voice.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds just fine to me but then I'm not fluent in Spanish. That and I suck at reading out loud even in English so maybe I'm not in a position to judge but I'm not hearing the choppiness.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh no, it's cool. I think I suck at reading out loud but I can give memorized speeches. I think that's normal

• Just keep reading out loud.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a Latin lover and have him talk dirty to you in bed... you'll learn Spanish real quick ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • Not generally attracted to Latinos, so no

• LOL, sorry to all my Latino brothers that just got shot down in this moment. You could try watching your favorite movies in Spanish with Spanish subtitles

• omg lol

I would date a Latino guy but I have a boyfriend so there shouldn't be anyone offended.

But thanks

• Watch cheech and chong

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• This probably sounds like a dumb answer, but keep practicing. I used to stumble pretty badly, but practicing over and over helped a lot.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;