Have you noticed that feminists always must have the last word to say, long after the argument is over?

Often they'll block you from responding to them, for example, on this site.

25

Most Helpful Girl

• i hate people who talk sh*t then block me! lol feminists are weird

• It has happened to me. It's because they know you will fire back and they have to keep their email reputation

• How about rating the question, katkain!

What Girls Said 1

• I've noticed this same thing with some Republicans..

I don't think its a "Femenist" or "Republican" thing... its probably not even an "American" thing...

It just some people have this insane compulsion to always be right, always have the last word...

Even when they are not, or it makes them petty

What Guys Said 5

• That's hardly a trait exclusive to feminists. I've found most trolls are the same.

• There are also a bunch of douche bags on here who block you like little bitches if you don't agree with their perspective because they are that narrow minded

• It's not feminists specifically. It's douche bags and b*tches that do that.

• When people feel cornered and can't retaliate, and don't wanna get butt hurt, they use the block option.

• It's mostly people who have an extreme view on a certain subject but can't admit they're wrong or refute the other persons argument lol