Would a guy get back with his ex because he has too?

If he's cheated on her before, etc .. Talk sh*t.. Would he get back because she was the only one who actually help him with like rent for example & when you say to him he says he had to do it?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• There are guys who are gold diggers looking for sugar mamas. yeah there are guys who are with women they don't really want because of money. however how do you know that's the case and not what he's telling the other woman (is it you?) to make her feel better about why he's with that woman and not her? who wants to be with a guy who has to fake a relationship with one chick for rent money? why can't he pay his own rent? eww broke boys

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, you pretty much hit it on in the spot.

Though if I were the girl, I wouldn't let the possibility of getting back with that ex. A cheater is always a cheater, and I don't want anybody talking bad with me.

What Girls Said 3

• It's possible, but it is very likely that he is a user, or he is talking smack about his ex to lure in other women while he has his ex on the side. Not okay.

• That means that guy is not strong enough to go on with his life on his own.

I think everybody always has choices.

• if he's a user, yes.

if you are the girl he "left" to go back to his ex because he "needed her" he's a selfish scum and sh*t. sty away.