How often would you say you get bored?

on a scale between 1-5 how often do you get bored?

I put myself at a 4. I have a.d.d. and get uncomfortable kinda quickly at times :/

• 1. I hardly ever get bored
  • 2. its not often I get bored, but it happens
  • 3. sometimes I get bored and sometimes I don't
    Vote C
  • 4. I get bored quite often
    Vote D
  • 5. I'm bored almost ALL the time!
    Vote E

48

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted D simply because I can't sit still for more than an hour. I feel like I'm always tired because I stay so busy but when I get the chance to sit and relax, I go nuts in about 30mins lol. I have to be physically active to be happy.

What Girls Said 4

• Depends...I worked in a job for over 7 years got bored . Quit. I was a stay at home mom got bored after 3 years, now I am back to work, hummm not bored yet. We'll see.

I think you are asking about the daily stuff. I guess I am patient, I get bore at a level 2. I m not that hyper.

• And then Robotic Yagami, who thought that the world is boring,

finally found the "death note", and started his adventure as Kira! :P

#Just imagine!

• i always do a lot of things at the same time, but still I'm bored a lot of times

• Me too. 4 and add.

What Guys Said 7

• Her in China, hardly ever. Back in the good old capitalist capital, most of the time. Only communist women are exciting.

• I'm bored quite often. I always want to have fun things to do, and don't want to waste a minute of my time doing nothing.

• lately I've been getting bored a lot not really much going on here as its winter

• 0. I never have been bored in my life. I think it has to do with my introversion. My mind is always thinking about something and I get lost in my thoughts.

• 4, but I'm OK with it because I don't have to be at it all of the time.

• I don't really get bored often. I don't have ADD, but I have felt similar symptoms in the past. Boredom is an unpleasant feeling, and I try to be more patient in my life so that I can be much more content with my life. I don't want to stress myself out over nothing.

• Not often. I'm too busy to be bored