I am afraid to go out of the house because people say the side of my face looks really ugly?

Side view: link

I started becoming aware of it since middle school. I can't go out of the house without feeling anxious. Please help?

Thank you everyone, you really help make me feel better

99

Most Helpful Guy

• People say a lot of cruel things without thinking about the emotional scars that they leave people with for a lifetime. Imo there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. What I have to say is that life really is short, and if you're going to fear going out, you will regret every minute you chose to stay inside instead of going out with your friends and living your life, don't let those little pukes who said those things to you win.

What Guys Said 8

• The only thing I notice is that you look unhappy.

• Only thing I can say is...what exactly do you think is wrong with the side of your face? It looks fine.

• It looks weird and my mouth is too big

• Thanks for your help. It helps to confirm that there's a possibility that I am blowing it out of proportion because of anxiety.

• Of course. The way we think plays a role in how we see ourselves. Just keep that in mind.

• You don't look bad, most people don't look good from the side anyways (including me I think). so who cares.

• I don't see anything wrong with you. Nothing to be anxious about.

• I see nothing wrong.

• i think same thing about my side too but it never stopped me from going out :P

• You look fine. You also could look better if you did not appear to be the most sad human being ever. smile and stop worrying so much.

• Good and we were telling you the truth. Please smile more. You are very pretty when happy :)

• I don't see it, you have a nice toned jaw, cheekbones, nose, and lips. I can't really see your eyes, your bangs are in the way. Its nothing to feel anxious about, I see nothing wrong with you.

• Dont listen to people, they will do/say anything to make someone feel as horrible as they do.

What Girls Said 9

• What are you talking about? You have a beautiful face. I would kill to have full lips like yours and clear skin. If you are really convinced that you are ugly then maybe you should seek counseling for self-esteem issues especially if it's interfering with your life and you're afraid to leave the house. Give yourself a chance, no one should go on having to feel that way.

• I use to think the exact same thing about my side view of my face haha! You're worrying about nothing-infact you have fantastic cheek bones.

• Honestly, not to be rude you do not have the best profile.

But has long has the front view is fine, it shouldn't really matter.

• the side of your face looks normal to me. Great bone structure btw.

• There's nothing wrong with your profile. You have nice cheekbones and full lips. Nice jaw. Just smile and thank them for their opinions. Flip your hair and walk away. lol :)

• The only thing id that you look mad . Forget what they say. They probably look ugly from the front!

• I don't see one thing wrong with you. Even from the side you seem like you would look beautiful from the front.

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with you.

Please don't believe what others say about "omg this or that"... They are just insecure, and you should never listen to people who try to bring you down.

Be happy with who you are, embrace yourself and be PROUD of yourself! :D

• Looks like a normal face to me. You look kind of unhappy, but that's it.