Where do girls with scientific mind hang out?

I'm turned on by girls who are analytical, think before they speak and don't talk much. Chemists, IT, math, physics and so on. Girls who like to read and learn new things. Nerds. Intelligence, curiosity, interests turn me on. I'm just wondering where am I likely to encounter girls like you ? Do you play board games ?

I'm looking for a job in IT, have nerdy sense of humor, 29 years old, extremely tall, shy but sincere and direct. I'm creative, like new ideas etc. If you're a girl with scientific mind, does it sound attractive or are you more into guys who are not like you ? I'm also attracted to very energetic, very short girls with creative hobbies like drawing. As long as they actually create, not try to make an impression. I hate pretentious people.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• With your nerdy friends.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• It seems that the girls you're looking for hangs out a lot at dating sites and at the library, pouring on books.

• Nerdy girls like that are probably not interested in relationships until they have their Masters. LOL

• Try Lane Bryant.