Something clever to say to her?

I could really use something smart and witty to say to this girl that I think is stunningly beautiful but sadly doesn't know I really exist. not something like a stupid pickup line that is condescending, but something clever and funny. any ideas?

I already tried just talking to her. I wouldn't be here if I hadn't.

20

What Girls Said 2

• I would just give her a very sincere and nice compliment, tell her whatever comes to your mind (as long as it is appropriate). I know that if someone I didn't really notice did that to me, I would definitely notice them after that. I think we all would if it happened to us.

• I don't like when guys try to be clever or witty with their opening lines. This may sound mean, but often what they say is just not clever or witty at all. I'm a person, you can just talk to me normally. I find guys who use pick up lines tend to have less genuinely enjoyable personalities. You don't have to try to be a comedian with the first thing that comes out of your mouth. That risks being lame and a turn off. Just engage me and maybe more could come from that.

What Guys Said 0