When walking past a girl in school hall, is it OK to say hello!?

I like this girl I never have chance to talk to her introducing myself cause of the schedule!

So when I waalk past her can I say hello with a big smile? even if she is with her friends?

I don't necesarily need to start a convo?

Does have to be eyecontact before I say I hi to her?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Make sure she is looking at you and smile and then say hello. Then keep doing it the next time you run into her and eventually you can start a convo with her. Saying something like you see her or run into her a lot and what's her name.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, you're allowed to say hi. Make eye contact and just say "hey there" or "hi". It's perfectly legal.

• Maybe if she's not looking at all, can I even say hi? If she's with friends`?

• Absolutely OK in both regards. I actually had a girl, whom I didn't know, saying "hi" to me whenever she saw me. I was puzzled at first, thinking where the heck I was supposed to know her from - then, at the end of the semester (in the middle of exams) I finally figured out why she was always saying "Hi" to me ...I'm still kicking myself to this day (because I haven't seen her in school this semester)

What Guys Said 2

• 1. Make eye contact.

2. Smile and say hello

3. Proceed based on her reaction and response

Make sure to make eye contact. Randomly saying hello and not maintaining eye contact = not confident or a bit creepy to some girls.

• I think you should just go up and talk to her. Sayin "Hi" to someone when they don't you seems weird when you're at a school filled with tons of people you both know and don't know. Find a reason to talk to her, and then just talk to her.