Is it possible that my mom shouldn't have had kids?

I don't see my mother as someone who should of had kids. She's not warm, or caring or possess any 'motherly qualities.' Some of the things she says is just way out of line and things you should never say about/to your kids. A week or so ago, my step brother didn't come home, and she told my stepdad that he had to change otherwise he would have to stay at his moms full time, her exact words were 'get my cheque book, I'll write a cheque right now.' I feel like everyone elses mothers have some kind of caring bond, but mine doesn't. She's about as selfish as it gets.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• that's kind of a harsh thing to blame someone for considering if she'd followed your advice you wouldn't exist.

• better than having a sh*tty up bringing. I know I wasn't planned.

• so better never to have existed? your up bringing cannot have been that bad. Their are kids literally born in rubbish heaps who are happy to be alive.

• well if I wasn't born, I wouldn't of known that ..

What Guys Said 1

• That sounds awful. I hope you do things differently when you have your own kids some day. You don't have to qualified to be a parent to have sex. I'm guessing that's why your dad left her.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, that is just like my mom... Honestly, I shouldn't have been born -.- Just because she has a reproductive system doesn't make her a mother :|

• Some people aren't cut out to be parents.