Should I try or not even waste time?

So I met this guy online and he's everything I'd ever want in a man and we really hit it off. There's just one thing, we live about 40 min from each other and he is not willing to come see me! I have to go to him. Even though when I'm with him he makes me feel so special holds the door open pays for everything really caters to me, but I thought why do I always have to be the one to come to you, his excuse he hates driving so far. Frustrated I stopped seeing him, recently we reconnected and I spent a night with him we didn't have sex but we fell asleep in each others arms when we woke up, he made me coffee and breakfast, lol he even apologized if it wasn't too good because he doesn't cook for anyone. He agreed to "TRY" to come see me however, he never calls/texts me. I always have to be the one to start the Convo, he's definitely not shy, so I don't know maybe there's someone else? He says no he's busy working,school and his daughter. I don't know if I should put any effort into this. I think I'm really falling for him :( and I just don't know what to do. If I say this to him he's like" babygirl, why you tripping off nothing" but it hurts because I feel like he doesn't meet me halfway. What should I do?

01

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that you need to be patient about him.

He has a daughter and work to attend to that's why he can't find time to visit you.

Perhaps, he must also be financially drained that's why he can't make it to your place.

If you really want to be with him, take those small sacrifices. It will give you huge rewards at the end of the day.

• Thanks for that response never thought about it that way... that's something to really take into consideration, because just the thought of letting him go made me cry myself to sleep last night

What Girls Said 0