Color Oops Hair Color Remover question?

Hi. I'm naturally medium-brown hair color, but I've been dying it reddish for about a year and a half. Right now it's messed up because I'd just dye the whole head over and over instead of roots then the rest so the bottom is darker than the top.

I want to dye it a new color red, but I don't want it to stay this weird ombre thing. Would Color Oops work to make my hair brown again or would it just screw everything up?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• ha ha I've been there done that, I dye my hair red as well, and like you I usually just keep on going over the old color. I've used color oops and its really great at taking out the old color. In my opinion you should try it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Buy some hair color remover from a salon or drugstore. Carefully read the instructions and do exactly what it says.

• A good color stripper, do a test strand and have a new color to dye it after