Signs a girl classmate likes me?

Basically there's a girl in my class and we study together and I am asking her out on Friday when we go on a class night out.

We study together a lot even at weekends and we have lunch etc together. We get on well and she laughs at my lame jokes. I've helped her with her English (English is her second language) for assignments and internship applications, and she's called me her 'study buddy'. These are the only indications I've got that she likes me.

What signs should I look out for that she likes me?

11

What Girls Said 1

• Look for her physical movements. Is she close to you? How does she touch you? On the arms or the shoulder? Also, see if she looks deep into your eyes. Most girls don't like to be obvious. With a girl who doesn't mind openly flirting, try to see if she is flirt with you a little bit more than with others.Hugs can be a very openly and permissible affectionate way of getting closer to you and touching you without it necessarily compromising her stealthy flirting. In turn, you can go along with it if you want, or just act busy like you're late for an appointment and need to rush off.his ploy is ancient and tried and true, as it's a way of touching you subtly and sizing up how responsive (and perhaps even how well toned) you are. If she finds excuses to touch you a lot, then you're probably on the right track. Act casual when she bumps into you and say "no worries" or something similar. As for touching your arm and hair in a casual but rather meaningful way, there's really no need to say anything; just lap it up graciously.

Not all girls will feel comfortable reaching out using touch. In this case, don't assume that she doesn't like you because she doesn't try to touch you. She may be too nervous to touch you yet. Don't be shy––break the touch barrier yourself.

She may also find other reasons to touch you, such as by lightly hitting you about the head, or soft punching to the body. These "one-of-the-mates" moves can be a thinly disguised way of getting closer to you without it being too evident to your friends and hers.f she likes you, she will tend to either hold her gaze on you for a long time or pull away immediately the moment your eyes make contact with hers. Either of these responses could mean that she likes you. If she pulls away quickly, it often means she is nervous or not ready to reveal her true intentions yet, but she still likes you. And if she holds the stare, and you believe you see responsiveness or even love in her eyes, then she is confident and she may make the first move.

What Guys Said 1

• You don't need to look for more signs because she already likes you a lot.

Simply ask her out if that's what you're after.