How to keep a conversation going with a girl

I've been on three dates with this girl and I really like her, only problem is I don't have that good of a converstion skills, ( don't know what to say, and if I think of something to say I don't say it because I'm afraid of a reaction I'll get back.) how can I keep a converstation going with this girl.

Also yesterday we had another date, which would be number three, and it went good, though one thing concerns me, she only gives me hugs, (I understand wanting to take it slow, so do I and don't want to screw things up) and before she left, she said when I get my schedule, I'll let you know what I work, lol so is this chick into me?

10

What Girls Said 1

• Just ask her open ended questions. and nod and agree at appropriate times so she continues talking. If she cares about you, she'll mirror the question so you can talk. The easiest questions are complaining questions. Why is ____ so expensive/annoying/messed up. most likely she'll reply with "I know right... blah blah blah" just nod and agree and actively listen.

What Guys Said 0