Is there such as thing as...

A lazy dater?..like they will stick to one person that they've known for years just so they won't go through the trouble of meeting someone new and getting to know them etc.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• sure. they are comfortable in one place. maybe they have low expectations or just don't exert much effort but there is certainly a "lazy" dater type

What Guys Said 2

• I think there are. Some people just don't like to date, or are too stressed out to date. They are okay with whoever they are currently with (or alone), so they feel that it's easier and better to just let things be the way they are.

• Possibly. There's a lot of comfort in the familiar, and a lot of work going out and finding someone new.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes! Settling for convenience and comfort is sadly quite common. It's horrible to do that to someone, and it feels terrible knowing your partner is settling for you until something better comes along.

• I was like that. it tends to happen with people that have been in long term relationships.

I wouldn't worry if there wasn't a problem with the relationship.

eventually though, if the relationship really isn't working out...lazy daters like myself will have to accept it and find the energy to move on to a better person