Why do people not act any different around holidays like Easter?

For instance, I have been trying to get a job with FNC and this guy who is a host for them I sent him an email last weekend and no answer, so I text him today and he tells me to "stop contacting him".. and he claims to be Catholic, yeah, because that is a very Catholic way to treat someone, especially at the holiest time of the year.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see any reason to bring his religion into question. Everyone sins and everyone makes mistakes, and his response doesn't even sound like it was terribly rude. If you're not religious yourself, don't think that you can judge someone else for not acting holy.

What Girls Said 2

• No offense, but as a previous hiring manager I would NEVER hire anybody that texted me. I'm not even Catholic, but might claim to be to get you to leave me alone. That's just unprofessional. If your email garnered no response you should have either sent a follow up email or placed a call on Monday to the business only.

• If religious people are nicer around Easter, then we'd be asking why they can't be that nice the rest of the year... :P

Also did you seriously text someone you were trying to get a job from after you didn't receive an email response? That is unprofessional, I'd be like, "yo leave me alone," too.

What Guys Said 2

• He didn't molest you did he? Sheesh, some people can never find the good in things.

• Some people just treat it like any other day.

You can't blame them.