Does she have any interest in me?

I'm a freshman in college. This girl I'm interested in is also a freshman. We are both aviation students.

April of last year I posted in the Facebook group for the class of 2016 if there were any aviation students out there. She commented "yeah buddy!" on that, and then I added her as a friend.

I was at a dining hall once and I saw her, she was looking at me for a few seconds. She had a boyfriend for a month from January to February but he dumped her.

For the spring semester I moved to a different residence hall, where she and most other freshmen are. There was one time when I was going inside the building and she was behind me along with other people. I unlocked the door and held it open for her and everyone else. She said "thank you" real nicely.

There have been two times when I was walking out of the building and she was walking into the building and I held the door open for her, and she said "thank you" nicely again.

One day I was waiting at a bus stop and then she walked up, but I isn't notice that it was her until the bus arrived and then she turned around. I wasn't expecting to see her there but she was looking at me, and I quickly got on the bus because I was nervous. On the bus it felt like she was looking at me, although I don't really know.

Yesterday (Friday) I was sitting in a dining hall with a friend when I noticed her a few tables away, on her laptop. I never saw her looking at me but she shared a picture that I posted to a meme page on Facebook (the meme page was of the college that we attend). She shared it because she thought it was true and funny. I knew that because I got a notification.

Later that day, she and I were on the same bus heading back to the dorm. I think she was looking at me once when I was looking down at my phone. She got off first, but then stepped to the side and stood there for a second like she wanted me to go first or something. So I walked up the stairs to the door, unlocked the door and held it open for her. There wasn't anyone nearby, just her and myself. She was looking at me, then looked away, then back at me, then away again (that was all really quickly). In the process she was smiling at me for some of it. She said thank you in the nicest way every. It honestly seemed like she was flattered/embarrased or something because I was holding the door open for her.

Do you think she is into me? I really like her because she's funny. She's definitely pretty, and she doesn't really have guys hitting on her, etc. I think she might have interest in me but I don't truly know. We have many similar interests (obviously aviation) but also in music, TV shows, etc. I'm really shy around new people. She has a bunch of friends, but I think she might be a bit shy around new people too.

What do you think? Thank you very much!

35

Most Helpful Guy

• If y'all are Facebook friends what's stoping you from talking to each other lol... If your at a bus stop and she's there that's the perfect opportunity to do something if y'all get on the same bus that's the perfect time too sit next to her, making small talk is not hard, you can literally bullsh*t about anything, like teachers, or certain classes or something crazy you seen on campus... I can't answer if she likes you or not, but I can tell you she probably thinks its interesting that your both Facebook friends and have the same major but have yet to exchange dialogue lol

What Girls Said 3

• it sounds to me like you got a chance with her . I would go for it ! don't just wait and wish because if you wait to long she might end up with some and you don't want that ... I would try talking to her some more and ask her if she would like to go to dinner or something .

• Sounds like she's attracted to you! Ask her to hang out and get to know her better before she doesn't think you're into her either and gives up :)

• You have a lot in common. She could be interested in you. If you want to have a relationship with her, just go slow so you don't end up being a rebound.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know man.

A lot of what you mentioned isn't really any indicator of her having interest in you - it's just her being grateful of you holding open doors for her and stuff.

She definitely thinks you're a nice guy though so try and get to know her better. Hard to tell exactly whether or not she's interested in you or not.

• Don't miss the opportunity. The longer you wait, some guy may come and snatch her in a day. -personal experience

• It seems that she's attracted to you. Ask her out.

• It seems that she's into you.

You should pursue her before she loses interests, and starts going to another guy.