I want a new look, but I'm not sure what it should be.

I am 17 years old. I have blond hair and blue-green eyes. I also have many freckles; most of them appear on my nose. I am very short for my age. I am about 5 foot tall. I want a new style—but nothing too drastic. Any suggestions?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Hello. ^.^

I think you're current look sounds gorgeous, but if you'd like to explore different styles, then maybe we can help. =o)

I would suggest jet black hair with piercings for a gothic look, but like you said "nothing too drastic" ha ha =P. You could try wavy, layered, dark red hair to compliment you're freckles and contrast them gorgeous eyes of yours? Redheads have always attracted me as they seem to catch my attention easier due to them being vibrant, energetic, wild and mysterious. =)

That's my suggestion, but good luck finding a new style that you're comfortable with.

MashDown5.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm 17 so I thought of giving you some ideas since we're the same age .i mean if your blond and ble green eyes you shouldn't change anything about you I mean I don't know what you look like but I think you might be beautiful .what's your style now ?

• Ok I don't even Need to know what you look like. 1.go to the gym and work your ass out (look up some exercises 2. Get lots of protein 3.wear tight pants like every other day. Mmmmm nothing better than a short girl with a fine ass

• nudist? you wouldn't have to go buy clothes, its the cheaper option to fall back on

• this is what all the girls will be wearing next year. beat them to the trend link

What Girls Said 1

• I wish you would post a picture so I can see the shape of your face, but I think it would be cute to have an angled bob that's slightly above the shoulders in the back, and grazes the collar bone in front, which would be very flirty looking as well as make you appear taller. Think Gwyneth Paltrow. link