XPER POINTS: What will you do if you reach let's say, 10,000?

For those with xper points of 1-4,999:

-What will you do if you reach let's say, 10,000?

And for those beyond 5,000:

-if you redeem something worth 2,000 xper points,

will your xper points from lets say, from 10,000 become 8,000?

-have you redeemed anything?

-how can you claim something you redeemed if you're not from the US?

Just out of curiosity :D

58

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I've redeemed points for amazon gift cards and iTunes cards when they used to offer them. It doesn't reduce the number of points you have, just the amount you have that's redeemable. If you're not from the US, well I think now you have to specify which country you're in and they use that to get it to you. Not sure about the specifics.

What Guys Said 8

• your points never go down because of redeeming anything. I've used my points to get several books and cd's. I have no answer for the part about being outside of the u.s.

• well, I just want to donate to that

Raven thing, but it's being weird

and I don't know how ^.~

• I wanna see if I can make it to 40,000. I haven't redeemed anything, but I did win a contest and got a Starbucks gift card. I actually was curious about the points going down part, so thanks for asking the question.

• You are very welcome. :) I see a shopping spree along the way with that unspent 40,000. lol

• Haha. You'd better believe it!

• I've redeemed 3 amazon gift cards. They used to be 3000 xper. So many people were getting them that they upped the points to 4000.

• Moar GaG shirts.

• When I got to 10,000 xper I sacrificed a human baby. Ah the memories. =D

• id get one amazon gift card and donate the other 6k to charity

• Just keep gaining more points.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not in the US..

I've redeemed once for an Amazon card...

and I got a code emailed to me for Amazon.ca

• Thanks! I'd probably get the code too yey! But sad thing is they only ship books and cd's for my area.

• Books and CD's aren't bad tho

• I do amazon gift cards. Your Xper points will not go down after they are redeemed. It will simply take away your points redeemable, which is found by clicking the Xper link.

No idea about the non-US thing, though.

• Thank you! Now I can start saving for those amazon cards. whooot whoot lol

• I got an amazon gift card

• glad you asked this cause I have 12,000 and have never redeemed for anything so I was curious about all this too! lol

• You are very welcome! Now you can spend you 12,000 points. Congratulations honey! :D