I'm getting a red flag vibe. need to see both sides here.

ok. I met a guy online. I shared one pic as he had three up. He asked if I had anymore and I responded that I was on Facebook. we added each other.. then a while later I responded through the site that it was nice to meet him and talk later. He responds w "it not interested" I took that as I'm not interested and said OK bye. I took him off fb and went on about my day. I little bit after that I got a message from him saying he meant "ur not interested in me?" so I said.. oh yeah, you're someone I can see myself hanging out with." he msged back saying. OK I thought the same about you.

so a few msges back and forth in am then last night after work I said "hello. whatcha doing?" and still no response. wtf? I don't get men. at all. how do you go from showing interest to nada in less than 24 hrs after saying they're interested. help me get it folks. please.

Updates:
things are good. he was at a coed softball league all weekend and those can be intense. Things are moving forward. so glad I didn't let my bitch out too soon ;)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If its only been a day, give it some more time. He may be busy.

0|0
    0|0
    • i should not send another message tho right? Like a "did I say something wrong?" msg? haha

• No no. Don't send a message like that, especially since from what I've read its not like you said anything offensive to him. Try to wait it out at least a few days. Hope it works out, keep us posted ;)

• Excellant. Thank u. I do too.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Just putting it out there... Although "wtf?" isn't the best reaction... could it be that he doesn't get what "whatcha" means? I say this sometimes and have thought once or twice that someone might not get what I'm on about...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Normally a guys trying to get to know you or is seriously interested they normally respond. He might just be busy also though. If it keeps happening then jus move on.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;