Would you be willing to sign a written document with your lover saying what you will do should the girl be pregnant?

Whatever you agreed upon whether to abort it or keep it? And if she keeps it whether he should pay or not?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing is binding if it is not a legal document. If I were a guy, I could be a real douche about it. I could deny signing any such thing and say she forged my signature. In the end, it is ultimately her choice. Whether or not you pay is up to the law of your state and your income.

What Girls Said 1

• What answer is going to get you stop asking these questions? There's no doubt that you're the same guy.

• stop answering if you don't like them

What Guys Said 1

• As the law stands right now, a woman has nothing to gain, from signing that. A man would have nothing to lose from signing that. Most women will not share that power with a man, unless they have no choice.