My ex just messaged me what do I do?

My ex thinks I still has feeling for him he says he knows I still care and he says he knows me better that I know myself what is he trying to accomplish?

why does he think just because I asked is he OK that I still like him?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• hes trying to get a reaction from you, he probably still likes you, and is trying to see if you like him, do you still like him? because knows a good time to tell him.

What Guys Said 4

• he's trying to get back with you? duh...its obvious he has feelings for you, if you don't like him anymore then you need to leave him alone. don't ask him anything

• Your ex is young and lonely. He's trying to accomplish an upwelling of emotions that are not there for you so that you realize you're lonely too and that you can solve both problems at once.

Just say in a simple sentence "I'm over you and not lonely." No need for a conversation about something like this.

• Hi,

How long have you been separated ?

He probably long for the intense feelings of harmony that you had in the past, he probably is mostly thinking of the positive that he misses right now. It takes a few weeks to completely go away and it can be very difficult, almost impossible to resist.

Dom

• He wants to be friends with you, regardless

What Girls Said 3

• Guys can have an ego like that, and sometimes they use confident statements like that in order to ask a question.

So either A) He really has a huge ego, or B) He is trying to get a reaction and see if you really DO have feelings for him.

He clearly wants to know. If you don't have feelings for him still, now is a good time to tell him, so he doesn't get it into his head to pursue you.

• He's an ex for a reason. I don't see how could he claim to know you better than yourself. No one does but you , so don't let him get into you with this reveresed psychology technique. Tell him how you really feel and clear things up. If you want him back , he seems like he would be happy for that to happen. If not , clear things up and state your stand.

• mabey he still likes you to