I want to tell my ex I hate him ...

Tbh I'm a little drunk right now ... Basically my ex contacted me after three weeks saying he regretted breaking up with me and I replied back and he once again acted cold saying he doesn't have time to talk abou this which is making me go wtf. Esecially after he was so desperate for me to respond to him. I'm upset right now and am tempted to tell him I hate him right now.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do it.

Simply stop thinking about him and find yourself another guy.

What Guys Said 2

• Just tell him to f*** off and leave you alone. Don't need to tell him you hate him. He'll get the point.

• Exceeds what you tell me when you get through.

Bring the hate language.

What Girls Said 3

• dont let him know he is affecting u,u will further confirm to him you are not over him and he will be even more of an arse,delete his number and next time don't be so quick to respond

• he was desperate to see if he still has you like that...when he saw he does, he went about his business,u stroked his ego,he is a douche bag

• The opposite of love is indifference :) If you tell him you hate him, he'll know you still care. It cuts him deeper if you act like you don't care x