What can I do about this ? ( help )

actually I think that iam nice sweet & I like everybody since yesterday actually my friend's invited me to dinner & when I was there they started to say some jokes that they know's & I were laugh'n so suddenly someone who I actually know & I know him very well said to me you're so stupid so don't try to say any of your jokes or laugh so I left them because I knew that they don't like me especially the girl's after what he told me . so what can I do about it please help ?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• That guy sounds like an idiot, don't worry about it. Anyone with a brain in their head doesn't treat people like that, so what he says doesn't matter anyway. Doesn't sound like a nice group, I'd be spending time with people who treat you like you deserve.

• i've got so many trouble's in my life but this is the worst I feel like I'm alone & no one appreciated me about the nice thing's that I do for them & about this group I know them since school & I don't know what to do with them & about making some new friend's I don't know it's not easy in here to get some friend's like u.s.a or u.k

What Girls Said 2

• Thats so rude, very crappy people. Those kind of people deserve each other.

• You have to be confident, do not think that someone doesn't love you, but you also want to enhance your ability to adapt, learn to read

What Guys Said 1

• Don't worry about it. They're not very nice people. Just make new friends. I can't believe people would treat someone else like that.