Why did a random girl do this?

I just recently moved into a new area so I don't know anyone in the area really. I was gorcery shopping and this girl I never met before or saw, the cashier seemed like a quiet girl. She would just say the stand stuff cashiers say to be polite to people. But when she was scanning my stuff she became talkive and started a conversation with me. She just said stuff like how she can't wait to get off, she's only got one hour left. Then said she has no idea what she's going to do after work. Was she trying to get me to ask her out? Or was she just gossiping because she needed someone to vent too?

112

Most Helpful Girl

• She doesn't seen really shy, she just probably doesn't want to converse with people that 1. She does but know. 2. Especially with people that she does know. She took an intrest in you, and was hinting that she had plans so you could fix that for her. It I'd possible that she could just be chatting with you, but 1. You said she only spoke to you this way. 2. You are a guy and most girls know that you don't want to here all that, especially a complete stranger. But still I'm pretty sure she was flirting with you, I mean it's not like she just said one random thing, she said 3 and it was all under the same subject, so age was clearly trying to hint something.

I say you go back there, talk to her and ask her out.

Good Luck,

xoxo Monae ;]

What Girls Said 10

• She was interested, plain and simple :) Hope I helped.

Explanation?

She didn't have to say anything to you, check out and leave. Being polite? She would ask how your day is going and the basic things an employee would say to a customer. But the fact that she said she can't wait to get off, but she doesn't have a reason (because she doesn't know what she is doing) she was hinting to you she's free tonight!

• She is attracted to you. Lol she was showing an interest in you and yes she was loking for you to keep in contact with her one way another. By asking for her number or asking her out. lol

• Oh she likes youuu :> whoot whoot. Well, does she have any chance on you?:D

• She doesn't seem shy. She was probably bored, wanted to talk to you, make a new friend...

• I met I thought she was shy because before me she wasn't talking to people much really. Also she kind of looks shy, but no she wasn't.

• Could just bed venting, some people think I'm shy but in reality, I'm not shy at all.

• She might have thought you were cute, and was hinting, though not subtly.

• i think she was trying to get you to ask her out because she wouldn't have started a conversation with you if she wasn't interested about letting you know what she's going to do after work or anything that didn't concern her work or the stuffs.

• She liked you

• I think she wanted u

• Thats not enough information to know, but she could be interested. I sometimes chat sheer bollocks to guys just to kill time so you'll have to share more details

What Guys Said 2

• If you thought she was cute, you should have instantly hinted at having some spare time later too. Why are you wondering this now and not act on it right away?

What did you say?

• I'm more of a shy guy so I just kind of smiled and said "yea that sounds good". She said how she has off the next two days, then rambled on about maybe she'll sleep when she gets home, I said "sounds like a plan smiled and laughed. She was a cute girl.

• Well at least you know where she works. Next time get in line with two or three other people (wait if you have to) and pay attention if she talks to others, then see if she talks to you (make sure it is not super crowded because then she'll have no time even if she wants to. Be sure to give her like a optional invite. Like "not going to (enter small event) later? Heard it will be good, I'm going". If she likes you, she WILL be there and she WILL find you.

• Dude she was trying to pick you up