Why is he doing that?

I met this guy back on November everything went great. He even invitad me to spend Thanksgiving with his family. After 3weeks ir so tjat we were hanging out and talking on the phone every day and he usually called me, he disappeared. We ran into each other in new year eve and we spent new year day together ..and again he disappeared.. we ean each other couple other time and every time that we ran into each other we talked we made plans and then he canceled the same day.. so I decided that enough is enough and tjat I need to move on because I think he is not that into me..he knows that I don't like that we make plans and he cancelled them..i can understand one,two but like 4 nooo...so we were goona go out last Saturday and he cancelled,he apologized but I am done so I ignored his text an the last 2 nights he had call me.at 2-3am and don't leave a message... why he is dping that now and what should I do?

I think you are right.. but why he iscalling me now? Now that I am ignoring his calls and don't leave a message ..you as a guy why you think he is doing that..
Thank you for the advise!

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Not only should you respect other people, but you should demand the same degree of respect for yourself. You should never put up with any kind disrespect from anyone, especially a person you are in a relationship with.

If he's not going to put some efforts then why should you ?

correct me if I'm wrong

• Update- Because he's desperate according to me..

• Good luck ^_^

• Thank you!

What Guys Said 1

• You should just move on from him.

Find another girl.

What Girls Said 2

• Because your ignoring him and nothing makes a man want you more then to ignore him. Basically from what is sounds is he spends the night stays the next day and then is off again. Holidays are hard for people they don't want to be alone.

• Any guy calling at 2am is looking for booty. Just saying.