Would anyone consider this to be a crazy ex?

Recently found out my ex of over a year ago has been telling all our friends that I am a crazy ex.

His story: we saw each other and said hi then he walked away. I let him get about ten feet before I chased him.

My story: saw him and said hi, he stopped and we talked for about 5 minutes. He showed me pictures of his new car and whatnot. I said it was good seeing you and he started walking away saying, 'yeah right' so I walked about 10 ft saying what is your problem. He stopped turned and I said it was really nice seeing you, gave him a hug said enjoy the concert and be careful getting home. Then we both walked away.

Now I understand there are 3 sides to every story, but does this really make me crazy? And why would he make up something that didn't even happen that way?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he wants to call you a crazy ex... meaning he will find some way to portray you as such. Like your simple advance to say hi would be normal for some but he would be the type to exaggerate it to make himself feel better. Some people just enjoy the drama and if there isn't any.. they'll create it.

• Thanks. That is what I was thinking, but then I second guessed myself. It just amazes me that someone could be so insensitive. He's telling our mutual friends, like he purposely wants to hurt me. It's been over a year, I've moved on and been in a relationship for the past 10 months. He has had multiple relationships but he chose the breakup, not me!

What Guys Said 1

• thats not crazy. he seems a bit dramatic.

What Girls Said 0