I don't know how to let him know I'm intested?

I need some suggestions on what to say?

This guy told me he likes me and we go out for lunch once a week and talk but it seems like were just going to be friends. He doesn't make a move or anything. When were at school we don't talk much but he just looks at me in the hallways but never says anything? I feel like I should say soemthing to let him know I'm interested in him, I don't want to be crazy forward because he's shy and alittle awkward around girls. I don't know what to do? any help?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he likes you but nothing is obviously certain. I think if he just saw you as a friend he wouldn't act shy in the hallway. Basically you have to say whatever you feel, and whatever comes to mind. As long as it comes from the heart there really isn't a wrong way to do it.

Just be honest, and it can be as small as I'm interested in you or I have feelings for you, to something much bigger.

Best of luck!

What Guys Said 3

• Why don't you try telling him. I am interested in you. I would like you to start dating me. Simple phrases such as these :)

• Just ask him if he has any single friends

• You should just talk just about anything with him.

He'll keep the conversation going as it's clear that he likes you.

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like maybe he isn't making a move because he's getting a vibe not to. You definitely should say or do something to let him know. maybe when you're with him just tell him he looks cute, or whatever. or when talking, place your hand on his arm or hand even briefly, contact is sort of the line between friend and non friend. if he's shy you don't have to shout I LIKE YOU AND WANT TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND.