Not sure what to do...

so I went out with this girl the other day, and she seemed real sweet, not bitchy or mean in anyway shape or form. so last night she wants to have dinner and am movie. one thing leads to another and she's reaching into my pants...needles to say she left laughin her ass off, telling me I'm no man...now she's not the first girl to say this to me, and I'm going to be honest, the thoughts I've been having recently arnt that great. I don't know what to do

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• WOW! WHAT A F***ING BITCH! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD THAT SKANK OFF!

• its like the past 4 girls, I consider my self lucky to not be a virgin at this point

• i don't think they can't make pills to make my d*** longer, but your right I was nice, I'm a romantic

• yes they can./... they have pills that WILL make your penis longer... read up about it.. pills that increase blood flow increasing the length of your penis, that girls ignorant, the penis she's seen probably not natural, which makes you more of a man then them, they took extenze or some enhancement pill.