How do you explain this attitude?

i was talking with my crush on FB and I left the conversation( but I was still active*) for couple of minutes cause I had to take a shower..after I got back I had 3 missed calls (from her) and a message on FB saying ''r you mad? :/ ?'' she did this thing a lot of times saying am ''sorry if I made you mad'' ''will you ever forgive me?'' this happens only because I answer her with short answers or I am busy to answer on time.. so she thinks am mad (while am not) or something else I don't know... how do you explain this attitude?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you say be right back or anything like that? I mean I would have more scruples than her about asking if you are mad but I would find it off putting if I'm talking to you and you just stop responding or give one word answers. It would make me think you weren't all that interested.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• She obviously cares about you , I would have thought the same thing that I said something to offend you or got you mad, so its nothing unusual , thts a good sign :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You already told her you weren't mad so there's nothing you can do.

0|0
    0|0
  • did you do anything to make her think you were mad at her? Did you tell her you had to take a shower or did you just leave her hanging over Facebook and she might have gotten the assumption you were mad at her?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like she's incredibly needy

0|0
    0|0
  • You're playing hard to get.

She's interested in you, and you should be forgiving.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;