How do you explain this attitude?

i was talking with my crush on FB and I left the conversation( but I was still active*) for couple of minutes cause I had to take a shower..after I got back I had 3 missed calls (from her) and a message on FB saying ''r you mad? :/ ?'' she did this thing a lot of times saying am ''sorry if I made you mad'' ''will you ever forgive me?'' this happens only because I answer her with short answers or I am busy to answer on time.. so she thinks am mad (while am not) or something else I don't know... how do you explain this attitude?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you say be right back or anything like that? I mean I would have more scruples than her about asking if you are mad but I would find it off putting if I'm talking to you and you just stop responding or give one word answers. It would make me think you weren't all that interested.

What Girls Said 3

• She obviously cares about you , I would have thought the same thing that I said something to offend you or got you mad, so its nothing unusual , thts a good sign :)

• You already told her you weren't mad so there's nothing you can do.

• did you do anything to make her think you were mad at her? Did you tell her you had to take a shower or did you just leave her hanging over Facebook and she might have gotten the assumption you were mad at her?

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like she's incredibly needy

• You're playing hard to get.

She's interested in you, and you should be forgiving.