When a guy calls you ugly but then says

Ok so I met this guy and when he asked me who I was I explained to him that I was ____ sister. And he responded by saying "Oh he's better looking than you." I found it a little insulting and just said "oh, thanks." and then he was like "Just kidding."

Was he kidding? I felt like he wasn't for some odd reason? he was also somewhat drunk?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Didn't sound like he said you were ugly, but yeah I don't think he was kidding. Lol you should've asked if he's gay.

• Lol it was so weird cause like I get I'm not the prettiest person but to say that was a little rude. On top of it he isn't that hot and his sister is really ugly. (but I don't insult other people because I find it rude, especially to there face!) but hahaha yeah it did not cross my mind to ask him if he was gay! I've never had anyone call me bad looking to my face before lmao

• Yeah, he was just being stupid and drunk I think.

What Guys Said 4

• he didn't say you were ugly

and it could be true or it could be teasing

• He was just kidding, LOL.

• He's just teasing.

• I know this sounds weird but he could have just been flirting with you. Some guys tease like that when they're trying to flirt. Might have been less 'smooth' than he intended due to the alcohol, haha.

There's really no way to know his intentions. Just laugh it off as a stupid comment and put it behind you.

What Girls Said 4

• He is just guy with stupid jokes,he just tell something without thinking.you shouldn't care I think so ...

• Maybe he's gay.

• He was teasing you for fun.

• Well the truth comes out when you're drunk, so yeah he's a douche, don't take it to heart.