Is first of May a holiday where you come from?

If it is, what are you planning to do? Is there something big happening?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, 1st of may here is our Labor Day and the birthday of a nephew of mine.

We aren't gonna be around for neither the Labor Day celebration or my nephew's party whom is turning 4.

We will be in Aruba for a 5 day vacation at a trendy couple's resort. Although before we depart I'm gonna visit my nephew very early and give him my blessings and give him his b-day gift a Ben 10 create your own alien pack. Yeah he's in his Ben 10 phase.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• Yes it is. I'm probably gonna drink hard the night before and spend the day hung over

• yes, but we start from 29th of April

through the 5th of may, called the

"Golden Week" ^.~

• We only have the one day, but we university students (especially engineering students) start partying a week, sometimes even two weeks before.

• Yeah the sparkling wine is just meant for drinking with friends. Most students have a plastic champagne glass with them at all times in their overalls. The wine isn't going to be the only thing I'm drinking though, I'm probably going to have beer and booze with me. This is going to be a tough week...

We also have some stuff going on in the city centers, markets and small festivals, but I haven't been to those in a long while.

The hat originates from other Scandinavian countries, but I

• ..don't know where it came to them.

• Yeah.

• Yes, it is.

• It's my dad's birthday. I don't think that counts as a holiday, but it's special in my family.