Why wouldn't a girl just say hi or greet you first?

This's happened to me a lot in the past; girls not greeting me. They pass by me, but they never say hi or anything unless I do. This usually happens with girl whom I like. Is it some sort of a game? Or I'm just a straight creep :D

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think they're really interested, or it could be because most people don't like initiating a conversation, you can take your pick. Though I do find it odd, the girl I like (a friend and she doesn't know I like her) is often the first to say "hi," but she only does this when she is with another male friend.

What Girls Said 1

• Ha, that's what I do to people I sort of know but not super well. But I'm not playing a game or anything. Usually I see them, but it doesn't occur to me at that instance of time to say hi or anything. If they say hi first, it's like a little reminder.

What Guys Said 1

• they're not interested so they don't bother.