Quarter-life crisis: The quarter-life crisis is a period of life ranging from twenties to thirties, in which a person begins to feel doubtful about their own lives, brought on by the stress of becoming an adult.
Do you think going trough it?
Here are 10 signs you might be going trough a quarter life crisis:
1. You’re starting to question what your purpose in life is.
2. You’re frustrated at not being able to figure out the answers to the above.
3. You’re terrified by the thought that your best years may be behind you and you still feel like you haven’t done anything with your life.
4. Social media makes you feel anxious and you can’t help but feel freaked out every time an engagement or baby announcement pops up, even though you don’t want to get married or have kids yet.
5. Listening to Taylor Swift’s 22 brings on an existential crisis because guess what, you’re not 22 any more.
6. Going into Forever 21 is equally conflicting.
7. You’re offended when you’re ID’d but even more offended when you're not.
8. Your temporary job has somehow lasted three years.
9. Relationships suddenly seem more scary.
10. So you go on huge "seize the moment!" rampages.