Short Girl Problems...

Yes, I know, you've probably heard all about this, but these are some one the problems I deal with a lot.

1. Every time you get something from a high place, you have to grab a chair, climb a counter, and such...

Short Girl Problems...

2. Mirrors.

Short Girl Problems...

3. You become a human arm rest.

Short Girl Problems...

4. "You're so cute!" Never hot, just cute.

Short Girl Problems...

5. Standing next to tall people makes you feel even shorter.

Short Girl Problems...

6. Doing laundry.

Short Girl Problems...

2319

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes yes yes. While driving, I can't use the shade coz I am too short for it to even cover my forehead let alone my eyes. :D Or I need a pillow to raise me off the seat so I can see the jungle out there when I am driving. People around me driving like wild animals :D. Or people think I am a woman child coz I am short to be a woman and too old to be a child :D. I have to jump to reach something or climb up the shelf to pick up something from the top. The washing machine is accurate. My ribs hurt when I try to pull the clothes stuck to the bottom of the machine. I hate when people pat me on the head! NO NO. Or when tall people stand beside me, I feel like a mushroom. Or surrounded by people, I dissolve lol. I always have to be in the front row for pictures to be seen. It's so hard to find jeans/pants that don't need mending.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • YES! I can't drive for medical reasons, but when that sun is shinin' and you put that thing down and am like "well, that does nothing at all"

• right? like it's useless to me hahaha.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 18

• These are not problems.. Instead the are complains.
    1) "Every time you get something from a high place, you have to grab a chair, climb a counter, and such..." Then don't put or store things in places you can't reach. This solves the problem at least in your household. I am 183cm and even I don't put things higher than my reach allows me.
    2) "Mirrors" Then don't date a 6' 2" guy (Even if I don't know how much that is because we use metric...)
    3) "You become a human arm rest.". Then don't allow other people to use you that way.
    4) ""You're so cute!" Never hot, just cute." Yeah.. Ok... Just be ok with the fact that many guys go for cute rather than hot. Be also grateful that you are a short girl because if you were a short man you wouldn't even be considered a human being by many (not all of course, but still many) women...
    5) "Standing next to tall people makes you feel even shorter". If it makes you feel bad don't stand next to them. If on the other hand you still want to stand next to them then you just have to get over the fact that you are short and that this particular trait is not a problem.
    6) "Doing laundry". Just buy those wash-machines with the round window that opens from the front and not those that open from the top.

• Short girl here, I agree with you.

• @SmoothDude whatever you say genius lol

• Asta Young

• Haha I know it must be difficult to do many things for short girls as mentioned above.
    But looking at a bright side, you guys have so many advantages too over many tall girls if you see from that perspective. 😉
    Anyway good take and I think short girls have a big heart!

• Short girls are the only girls who can be BOTH hot and cute at the same time. I have yet to see a girl above 5'7 I consider cute. But that's just my opinion.

• ok i am over 6ft and short girls are great, height means nothing and hey, laying down in bed we are all the same height and i can have her head next to mine and so it makes not one bit of difference

• 7. Have manlet kids if its a boy, biggest problem by a mile.

• I would love to date a short girl proportioned girl. I think they are absolutely sexy.

• well done, good take

• #1 for me
    #6, I got a front loader.

• short people are the best

• you're too short for him

• I see

• but we love you <3

• My s sympathy goes out to short guys rather than girls

• Short girls are hot.

• lol too funny.

• Cute is better than hot.
    Human armrests are cute.

• Short girls are way more attractive than taller girls though to most men. I find short girls super sexy.

What Girls Said 22

• I can't relate 😂

• This is the story of my life smh. But you forgot the “you’re so cute when you’re angry”. I swear I would be mad as hell, but no one would take it serious.

• Yes yes yes yes yes!!! I can relate to most of these lol.
    1 and 2 is story of my life.

• I am totally on that
    I honestly wish someone stop calling me cute or sweet and get some hot comments
    But i guess my height will never allow it

• Another thing I experience is actually having trouble walking as fast as my friends. I'm not only short, but I also have rather short legs.

• Actually you can be short and hot! I know some short girls who are hot. And Marilyn Monroe was short.

• she wasn't short though, she was 5'6

• @Josht13 I'm 5'2.5" and it is tall in my nation lol. She might be from somewhere with the average female height greater than hers.

• If this isn't the story of my life I don't know what is.

• Yassssssss! Like I am 5'2, and I have to climb to get things. Even my younger brother is taller than me... lmao xD

• This is literally my life on a day to day basis! 😂 at people are always using me as a arm rest.

• Haha, I'm 5'1 and I can relate

• I'm 5'2. I busted out in laughter when I got to the part about the mirror being too high, and then the laundry part XD

• Hopping on the band wagon i see

• I know them all lol

• ha, can totally relate! love the take. :)

• :( im exactly 5 feet tall. Kinda sucks

• I can relate to all of this!

• I love short people they're... cute Heehee ^^

• That's enjoyable take!

• Im 5'5 and tease all my short friends for being shorties.
    I swear I almost died like 10 times from this XD

• I'm always the cute one ugh

• 7. Guys pretending to be looking you in the eye while staring down your cleavage.

• More from Girls
    2