5 Reasons to Hate Pink2000 (My Terrible Experience With Her)

5. ) She’s Pro Black

Doesn’t she know it’s extremely offensive and racist to be so in love with her own culture ? I mean my goodness how can she be so obsessed with those blacks. She must know being pro black means being anti white.

She’s so racist
She’s so racist

4.) She’s Always Blocking Someone !

So what if you call her a n*gger, ask to see nude photos, or even harass her. She doesn’t have the right to block you. She should just put up with it.

3.) She is too outspoken !

She needs to shut her mouth ! She’s always calling someone out. Does she not realize how uncomfortable it makes us ? You seriously have to walk on eggshells around her. She outta know black peoples opinion don’t matter !

2.) She is Racist !

she's always accusing someone else of being racist but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen her racist antics before. I know I’ve seen her say some pretty racist stuff.

1.) She Want to be White !

All of that pro black nonsense is all fake. She secretly wants to be white so bad ! I mean c’mon it so obvious. She secretly hates herself and that’s why she acts like that.

I really feel sorry for you if you come across this girl. No wonder everyone hates her. Even I hate her ! I’ll be glad when she leaves this site !

57

Most Helpful Guys

• 7 d ago

Yeah, that lousy, no good, small bodied, yankee doodle of a head, bimbo named Pink2000... Why I outta tell her parents she's on past her bed time... I hear she's a spoony, stingbum, little wrinkler..

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

45
  • 7 d ago

You sure this is pink2000 they talkin about? Cause the same hatin ass muhfckas say the same about dizzydesii 😂 glad they love to hate us

• 6 d ago

The thing is lol,
    This isn’t a neutral stance

5. Pro black is fine, but pro no color is even better
    4. Blocking is fine, but ignoring is no hate
    3. Outspoken/calling out is good but Loving is better
    2. Calling others out for being racist is fine but showing them why it’s wrong is better
    1. If she wants to be white it’s fine but staying black for you is better lol which you are so no issues with number 1

• 6 d ago

I’m just telling you what I hear. Everyone hates her

• 6 d ago

I’m just trying to warn you

• 6 d ago

we’ve been warned a long time ago lol
      Big smothering hugs all over from all of us 😃

• 7 d ago

Hello thanks for sharing with us well appreciated. You will be missed
    when you leave us if that's what you want do but it's your decision -Hugs-

• 7 d ago

booooo :(

• 7 d ago

I'm dead 😂😂😂

• 7 d ago

It’s all true. She’s a terrible person

• 7 d ago

Hey man I’m just telling you what I heard. This is what everyone says about her. That’s why she got her account frozen.

• 7 d ago

Well that's not what I think she an amazing individual and an amazing friend 🙂

• 7 d ago

I'm so proud of you,🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• 7 d ago

Loll

• 7 d ago

😭😭😭 im waiting for the snitches to pop up

• 7 d ago

🕵 Good to know.