Why do people assume attractive people have high self esteem?

Anonymous
It is competely false. I have been told I am beautiful all my life I never believed it though. Up until I was high school. I have had low self esteem due to blaming myself and interilizing things for things out of my control I hated myself for someone else's issue. I have stages where I have average self esteem only for other people to put me down for having a learning disability I know it will never be high. I accepted that but it takes me years to recover from emotional scars only to get more is frustrating. It is a huge assumption models and everyday women have high self just because they are beautiful doesn't mean their life is perfect. I disagree they get better treatment in life. Another that irriates the hell outta me is people assuming if you are beautiful you must have the opposite gender lining up to date you. And if you never date anyone or talk about anyone you are automatically lesbian. What can I say ignorance is bliss.
7
2