+1 y

I'm considering a friends with benefits relationship with a guy but I'm confused by his behavior?

I dated a guy briefly and started to really like him, and we did have a very great sexual relationship. We stopped seeing each other for a while because he stated he was confused about his feelings for his ex and for me as well.

I've recently starting talking to him again and he assures me he is to the point of being over his ex but isn't for sure if he wants to try for a relationship. After talking we decided maybe we could be friends with benefits primarily because our sexual chemistry is so great. Since we've had this conversation he's started sending me messages everyday or calling me once a day to check in on me and does the whole good morning or goodnight beautiful text, he's also wanted to make sure that if we go forward with our plan of friends with benefits that he would be the only one Id be sleeping with and assured me he wouldn't be sleeping with others as well.

I'm not sure if this will work out and his actions are confusing me. Anyone have any possible insight on what could be going on or any tips about trying to do this?
3
1